There is nothing easier in life than choice. It is judgment, fear, and guilt that makes choice difficult. Without that, choice would be the easiest thing you have ever done.
The third workshop of 2018 is an exploration of why you choose to make it so difficult to simply choose.
Includes the following recordings:
1. Why Is It So Hard To Choose?
2. Is It Really That Hard?
3. Choosing And Difficulty, An Exploration
4. Let's Dig Deeper Into This Concept Of Choosing
5. Ah, It's So Difficult To Choose, Isn't It?
6. Why Can't I Just Do This?
7. What About You? Can't You Do It?
8. Dear God, Isn't This Your Choice?
9. If God Would Choose, Would He Choose This?
10. If I Were God, What Would I Choose?
11. Given The Understandings Gleaned, What Else Is There?
12. Okay, I'm Not God. But I'm Close.
13. If I Was An Angel, I Would Also Choose
14. Can't Understand Why This Is So Hard
15. God Promised Everything, I'm Getting Nothing
16. Then What's Missing?
17. You Can't Understand The Difficulty Of Living
18. Okay, Maybe You Understand A Little
19. The True Nature Of Choice
20. That Wasn't So Hard, Was It?
Total listening time: 5:35:00
Please Note: No refunds provided once purchase is made.