An exploration of leadership and what it means to be a leader.
This is going to definitely be a workshop about politics, as you can see. It'll be a workshop that'll explore leadership, the qualities, the understandings, what to search for. And we would expect that all people who participate in this interact fully and become self-questioning and explore themselves vulnerably, openly so that a discussion can ensue.
Includes the following recordings:
1. Lets Explore Leadership
2. What Are The Qualities A Countrys Leader Must Have?
3. What Are The Qualities A Countrys Leader Should Have?
4. Lets Explore The Differences Between Must And Should
5. Why Choose To Lead?
6. Exploring The Personalities Of Potential Leaders
7. Digging Deeper Into Reasons For Choosing
8. Why Advocate For One Over Another?
9. Faced With A Division Of Politics, Who Could Be Successful As A Leader?
10. Lets Continue This Discussion
11. When Is It Loving To Say No?
12. Why Is It That Psychofans Exist?
13. It Is Easy To Judge, Not As Easy To Lead
14. Finding The Characteristics To Resonate To
15. Change Yourself And You Will Find The Leader
16. Do You Have To Be Hip To Lead?
17. The Role That Wisdom Plays In Leadership
18. Is Leadership Limited To Old, Experienced People?
19. Reviewing The Understandings Of This Workshop
20. Final Comments That Will Help You Choose A Leader
Total listening time: 7:25:00
Please Note: No refunds provided once purchase is made.