Excerpt from Session #1308-05-21: Am I A Child Or A Parent?
This session is about falling into victimhood. It is an exploration of victimhood, why society is moving more and more in this direction and how seeing yourself as a victim stops you from choosing.
Réné leads this workshop and presents perspectives and insights designed to help listeners move beyond the parent to child paradigm that exists in individuals and that is extended into society as a whole. A new paradigm of choosing consciously is presented.
This is a workshop exploring what it means to be a parent, the roles involved, the illusions around it, the psychologies instilled in it, and practical, pragmatic encouragement - if you want to call it that - to help people become the parents they want to be.
Includes the following recordings:
- What Is Parenting?
- Why Is The Present Way Not Working?
- Can It Be Changed?
- Why Is This So Difficult?
- Am I A Child Or A Parent?
- What About The Previous Workshop On Parenting?
- How Come I Can't Just Do It?
- Psychologies Stopping Me
- You Can If You Want
- Practical, Pragmatic Advice On Parenting
- Let's Explore
- If Parenting Is So Easy
- The Illusion Of Difficulty
- That, Too, You Must Choose
- Think Of The Fourth Defining Statement
- What Is The Major Role Of The Parent?
- Living And Teaching
- The Master Is The Student, The Student Is Usually The Master
- What Does That Really Mean?
- Reviewing What Has Been Learned
Total listening time: 07:23:00