Most individuals find themselves unable to appreciate that both spirituality and sexuality can and do move together. Within your desire to incarnate into third-dimensional reality was the desire to experience sexuality. But, because you've defined spirituality based on certain religious concepts - based on certain previously expressed concepts - then, what occurs is you define spirituality as excluding anything that would be leading to the experience of human nature. Spirituality is often viewed as that which excludes the basis of human nature - anything that moves through your five physical senses is excluded from the spiritual nature of your spirit. You find yourselves, then, struggling with certain concepts of sexuality. These issues are explored in this series.
Includes the following recordings:
1. Reviewing The Definitions Of Spirituality And Sexuality
2. Going Beyond The Physical Realm
3. Guidance To The Choice Of Sexuality
4. Expressing Sexuality Freely - Can You?
5. Further Guidance Towards Spirituality
6. Explicitly Spiritually Sexual Comments
Total listening time: 4:25:00
Please Note: No refunds provided once purchase is made.
top of page
bottom of page